November 15, 2014

Ginger Pye

Hello!
Here is a review on Ginger Pye by Eleanor Estes.



|Book Description|
Meet Ginger Pye, the smartest dog you'll ever know. Jerry Pye and his sister, Rachel, feel pretty smart themselves for buying Ginger. It was the best dollar they ever spent. Ginger steals everybody's heart . . . until someone steals him!

|My Thoughts|
Eleanor describes the places, people, and Ginger, the dog, very well.  It was an easy read, almost too easy for me, but I still enjoyed it!  It was fun to see what Jerry and Rachel got themselves into.  Oh, and I can't forget the "Unsavory Character"!

|Rating|
Romance: 0/5
Language: 0/5
Violence: 0/5
Age: 8+

All together, I rate this book a 4/5 because I did enjoy it, but it was an easy read and, for me, it seemed as if there wasn't a lot of action.

 photo Joy_zpscb6f125e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment