October 30, 2014

Confectionately Yours

Hi y'all! Hannah here! I'm doing another book review it's called Confectionately Yours!





















*This is the first book in the series;)*


Description For The First Book:
My life is soooo not sprinkles and sunshine Hayley’s world is far from perfect: her parents have divorced, her mom has lost her job, and she and her sister Chloe are stuck sharing a bedroom in their grandmother’s apartment. Luckily, Hayley has a knack for baking cupcakes?and cupcakes always make life just a little sweeter! But all of the changes in Hayley’s life are taking a toll on her best friendship. And then, to top everything off, Hayley’s school decides to ban bake sales and homemade treats. Can Hayley find a way to save the cupcake?

My Review:
This book is the first book in a four book series.  It's a really good book about a girl, Haley, who's life goes up and down. And sometimes we need to except change even though we don't want to. I love this book! It's a must read series! 

Rating: 

Romance: 2 out of 5 (I say this because there are crushes in it)
Language: None
Violence: None
Age: 11+ (Like I said earlier it has crushes and when I was 10 I didn't want to read that stuff;)

I would rate this book 4 out of 5

Hope y'all enjoyed!

 photo Hannahcopy_zps44c72742.png

1 comment:

  1. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete