October 01, 2014

Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy/Don't Judge a Girl By Her Cover

                           






These are amazing books!

These are the only Two in the Gallagher Girls Series I've read, but I'm hoping to read more. ;)

I'm not quite done with Don't Judge a Girl By Her Cover, but Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy I've finished.

Romance-4
Violence-3
Gore-0
Age Recommendation-10+

Overall these books are very interesting, they keep you interested. Hope you read them! :)





 photo Sophiacopy_zpsca55498e.png

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! The books look fab!

    Also, I don't think I was already following this blog (on GFC) so I've just followed again. So if you're not already following my blog, you could, y'know.. *nods* :D

    Amy~

    The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete